- involves only men (of all age groups), or
- actively compares men and women, or
- involves male-specific diseases such as erectile dysfunction, lower urinary tract symptom, prostate cancer and testosterone deficiency syndrome, or
- addresses behaviours that are unique to men such masculinity, health seeking behavior and risk taking, or
- involves a setting which is more likely for men to visit such as pub, construction worksite, or
- involves male-sensitive interventions, programmes or services such as men’s health clinic, intervention in sport events, male-favoured-celebrity related interventions and male-targeted health educational materials, or
- policies, laws and legislations about men
Please email us if your publication/project does not fall into any of the above categories. The committee will assess the suitability of your publication/project to be included in the MCMH.